• Announcements

• 'Baggos'

Revision 32 is out.   11/21/2017

Phoenix Engine: Phoenix events has deleted. PvP Zone: Fixed the problem with respawn button (bug for rev26) Added .exit command. Gives you 3 sec to leave if you aren't in combat. L2FlagZone renamed to FlagZone (as all the others zones). acis update. Skills: Chant of Victory/Magnus/ p.of wind/ p.of fire/ p.of water now you can change from one buff to the other without problem. Fixed the heal with some hero weapons. (again rev 26 bug) Many skills has been fixed/reworked with acis latest rev. Other misc: Fixed the problem with drop items on the ground. Fixed the Observe mode in olympiad. Double archer shot (by acis) Added message when you add a subclass. Removed the Menu panel from revision 28. We use another now. The invul command for GM characters changed from //invul to //setinvul Changed the style of the raidboss info npc. Announce the clan name or player name on raidbosses kill.
      ex. The raidboss Horus has been killed by blabla Clan. or by killer player. (Thanks Reborn for help) Added announce on end siege when a clan win the castle.
      ex. The clan Blabla has take the x castle. Added a new way to recovery your MP with mana potion. (New Item Handler for mana potions).
      With config you can set the value of MP recovery.
      Added Infinity Mana Potion. Set it true and always you can use only 1 mana pot. Added config for max value P.atk speed & M.atk speed.
      ex. By default is 2000. So, the player will get max p.atk speed or m.atk speed 2000. Vote System: Removed the server link from announce. Changed the info announce for votes.
      Startup System: Reworked the whole system. Removed:
      Preview zones/buffs button/all the icons. Added new style for Startup system. Check the PHOTOS Cleric class removed. It was mistake to have the first class in there.
mili1990

Free live test server

15 posts in this topic

I like your work here guys and i hope this project will have a good future. I don`t have time and I`m not the best java developer to help the community but at least i can offer you place where we can all meet. The configuration of the server is more the enough for a test server also i have a 500mb up link internet. The server will run 24/24

I will set access level 8 for everyone so don`t share outside community. 

Thx baggos and his team for hard work 

DOWNLOAD PATCH

server.jpg

Edited by 'Baggos'

Oh.. Thank you very much.. You really help me a lot with this. I'm glad to see people who want to help me with this project. :)

In next one hour I will release the next rev, so you can up the test server with out latest rev if you can..

I will leave here a link because I will move the topic to new "Live server" section.

Thanks again. 

Guys do not forget to test the bugs and on our live test server.. Thanks to mili1990 we can work on clean files.

Hello guys. Happy new year !!!!

I just tried to Login at the ' Test Server ' and i can't login. Any news there?

Thank you.

TheFlashh

Edit: Sorry i thought the l2.ini was in it ! 

22 hours ago, mili1990 said:

the server is up and running :D

Yes i seen it yesterday. I already joined with 1 friend and tested some thinks. Not so bad to be honest. Keep up the job guys !!! For sure i will use this Project soon !!! :) ;)

15 hours ago, TheFlashh said:

Yes i seen it yesterday. I already joined with 1 friend and tested some thinks. Not so bad to be honest. Keep up the job guys !!! For sure i will use this Project soon !!! :) ;)

Thanks to mili we have the live server for you guys. Call your friends and test your things.. Soon coming new rev.

Why cant u take clean interlude patch which supports win10 and put everything inside thus making a decent patch?

If u are afraid of ip changes in l2.ini, just use subdomain in it.

Having these files shared separately is a good idea, but for most users they would prefer  system patch with everything included.

Now it's just extra steps to login to a test server lol. And you don't want to add extra steps for a potential client because you may ruin chances of converting him into client.

New patch uploaded.

Test server updated to revision 32.

Grand master Aiken is not working for making saga of dreadnought 3rd class quest. Quest section missing in html. I tried to add quest link in html  but no changes takes effect. NPC id is 30850

Update: Nevermind i fixed it